Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

Crypto-Currencies to rule the world

So. What is going through my mind today? 

 
At the moment, it's obviously virtual currencies - I'm totally fascinated by the idea of a crypto-currency ruling the world, and money not being controlled by the government.
Imagine - what kind of world would this be?

I think the idea is very exciting, and I'm sure that Bitcoins will become very popular.
Will they be bigger than the Dollar or the Euro?
I don't know.
But what I know is that one Bitcoin will be worth thousands of Euros one day.. So in my opinion, it's really clever to invest right now.
Not only in Bitcoins, but also in Litecoins and other currencies liek Namecoin or Novacoin. Believe me guys, this is the next big thing. And we are still at the beginning so hop on the train before it is too late!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen